Digital Marketing Creative
We’re looking for a digital marketing professional with a keen interest in video production. You’ll manage our social media pages, monitor our website’s performance and optimise our SEO and Adwords. With guidance from us, as well as your own initiative, you’ll create a range of content including writing blog posts, news articles and case studies for the website. As part of your role, you’ll also get the chance to learn about the video production ind>ustry by organising and assisting on shoots.
– Managing social media pages (Twitter, Facebook and Instagram).
– Monitoring and optimising Google Adwords and Analytics daily.
– Improving SEO.
– Developing ideas and writing blog posts, new articles and case studies for the website.
– Monitoring tender websites and highlighting potential jobs.
– Publishing adverts for actors, managing actors and organising shoots.
– Driving to locations with equipment and assisting on shoots.
– Keeping up to date with current trends and developments in marketing.
– Designing and sending emails on Mailchimp.
– Experience in managing social media pages.
– Experience of creating paid advertising campaigns for social media.
– Understanding of Google Adwords and Google Analytics.
– Initiative to capture and gather content without prompt.
– Good organisational skills.
– Knowledge of Mailchimp.
– Confident meeting and liaising with new people.
– Good writing skills.
– Ability to travel to various locations.
– Experience in writing marketing reports and providing analysis.
– Media/video editing skills are not necessary but would be of added value.
If you are all of these and more please get in touch and send your CV and details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Starting salary £15200 pa