Inspired Film and Video are looking to recruit a senior content producer to work within an enthusiastic film production team managing projects, shoots and a team of creative content producers. You’ll be working closely with our team and the Directors to create exciting, dynamic content across a variety of sectors and mediums around the UK and Europe.
You will be expected to lead the team and also to be prepared to get hands on helping us to develop fantastic content for our fantastic customers! You will be producing and delivering a range of broadcast, documentary and corporate projects.
You will be enthusiastic, well-motivated and creative with great people skills and at least two years’ experience of working in media production – planning productions, shooting, editing and delivering film projects. Preferably you will also have experience in a project and/or team management role.
- Managing all aspects of the video production process
- Running shoots
- Managing a team of creatives
- Liaising with customers to deliver fantastic content
- Excellent attitude
- Good customer service skills
- Camera skills – Sony FS range, Canon C range
- Adobe Creative Suite – Premiere, After Effects & Photoshop
- A full clean driving license is desirable
18-22k Dependant on Experience
If you wish to apply please send a covering letter telling us why you’d be a great fit at Inspired, your CV and an up to date reel of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9th December. Interviews will be the following week.